Our Fareham practice is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.*
- Public disabled access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
*Please note whilst there is parking at the practice it is very limited.
- Barbara Healy MVB GPCert (Ophthal) MRCVS Clinical Director
- Andres Alvarez Fernandez MRCVS
- Brosna Bergin MVB MRCVS
- Irena Cacicedo Jaroszynska MSc MRCVS
- Talia Ciccognani DVM MRCVS
- Jolanta Pastuszek DVM GPCert(DI) MRCVS
- Ana Perez Castro DVM MRCVS
- Cristina Iglesias Sanchez MRCVS
2A Grove Road
Telephone: 01329 289354
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6.30pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 12pm
Consultations are by appointment only.
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.