Our Stubbington practice is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Client car park with additional free public parking across the road.
- Public disabled access.
- Myotherapy treatment.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Barbara Healy MVB GPCert (Ophthal) MRCVS Clinical Director
- Andres Alvarez Fernandez MRCVS
- Brosna Bergin MVB MRCVS
- Irena Cacicedo Jaroszynska MSc MRCVS
- Talia Ciccognani DVM MRCVS
- Jolanta Pastuszek DVM GPCert(DI) MRCVS
- Ana Perez Castro DVM MRCVS
- Cristina Iglesias Sanchez MRCVS
30 Stubbington Green
Telephone: 01329 667551
Monday to Friday (excluding Wednesday): 8.30am – 6.30pm
Wednesday: 8.30am – 8pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 12.30pm
Consultations are by appointment only.
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.